Create Unlimited Timber Cladding Textures
Inspired by Australian and New Zealand architects, we introduce our new Inspiration Series; a collection of sequences designed to act as a springboard for clients to realise their own unique textures using the five sizes in our WB12 timber cladding profile.
To further inspire the imagination the examples below are shown without finishes. The timber cladding is available in a range of eight colours. All colours and finishes have been tested on our Vulcan timber by Abodo to minimise client risk.
WB12 Profile Benefits
- Five sizes which can be sequenced in any combination
- Concealed fixings
- Wide boards, long lengths and straightness
- Up to 30% faster install than hardwood cladding
- Standard lengths up to 5 metres
- WB12 in Vulcan timber is plantation FSC® certified
What is Vulcan Timber?
Vulcan timber cladding is a tongue and groove cladding created from thermally modified New Zealand plantation pine and then engineered, resulting in extraordinary stability, no resin leaching, and is naturally durable. A fine sawn face allows a depth of grain, and optimal coating performance.