Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Abodo Wood Limited’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o Grant Thornton New Zealand Ltd, Level 4, 152 Fanshawe, Auckland, New Zealand. Our company registration number is AK1195965 registration is in the New Zealand Companies office. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Abodo Wood Limited and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Abodo Wood Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Abodo Wood Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, prolonged exposure to air, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we strongly recommend testing prior to use.
Abodo Wood Ltd is strongly committed to protecting users’ privacy. This document sets out our policy on the use of personal data relating to users which has been collected in relation to their access to and use of the Site.
Information We Collect
Information voluntarily provided to us: for example when you sign up to our services, subscribe to our communications, provide information to us and/or access certain resources on our website
Information we collect automatically: when you use our services or browse our website we may collect information such as:
IP addresses: We use IP addresses to collect statistical information about the areas of the site that users are visiting, and general “traffic” data and to identify a particular user in relation to items being viewed. This information allows us to determine what is most beneficial for users, and facilitates us in continually improving the overall site for our users.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our site.
Web beacons: We may use web beacons (or clear gifs) on our website and in our emails. When we send emails, we may track behaviour such as who opened the emails and who clicked the links. This allows us to measure the performance of our email campaigns and to improve our services. To do this, we include single pixel gifs, also called web beacons, in emails we send. Web beacons allow us to collect information about when you open the email, your IP address, your browser or email client type, and other similar details. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs in emails to our subscribers' Personal Information. If you would like to opt-out of these emails, please see “Opting Out and Unsubscribing”.
Use of Information
In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by following the instructions set forth in the “Opting Out and Unsubscribing” section below. We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our users.
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide our website or our services to you
- Improve our website, your browsing experience and/or the services we provide you
- Send information or marketing communications to you which we think may be of interest to you
- Deliver tailored advertising
- Respond to any communications you may send us
Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information that you provide us for as long as we consider it potentially useful in contacting you about the services we provide, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request, as described in "Opting Out and Unsubscribing" below.
Our website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, we will take reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information.
Opting Out and Unsubscribing: Reviewing, Correcting and Removing Your Personal Information
Upon request we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. If you provide us with your Personal Information, you have the following rights with respect to that information:
- To review the user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your user information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be deleted from our records
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also opt out of promotional emails we send by clicking the unsubscribe link included at the bottom of the email.
Shipping and Returns
Should a product we sell be defective or deemed unsuitable, we are happy to have the product returned or exchanged. We should be contacted within 5 working days from receipt of your order. Goods must be packed carefully for return and the package should include a letter identifying your invoice number, contact information as well and the reason the products are being returned.
Orders are shipped as promptly, once dispatched no cancellation of orders is possible.
Shipping within New Zealand is by courier and rates are shown at time of purchase. Payment must be received before goods are shipped.
Currency Converter - Disclaimer
The goods on this website are in New Zealand Dollars. Goods are paid for in New Zealand dollars.
Complains and Disputes Policies
Abodo Wood Limited values both you and your business highly. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our service. We are also committed to handling any complaints promptly, professionally and fairly.
Complaints If you have any concern or suggestion regarding our service or policies please contact us on 09 249 0100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that you are being treated unfairly and have contacted us without satisfaction, you can explore the following options:
- Take independent legal advice
- Contact Ministry of Consumer Affairs, PO Box 1473, Wellington 6140